In this painting, I’am magnificent, are hidden words as Higher Self, Kadodo, I’ am and Magnificent. In layers over each other and finished with other top layers of paint this is the end result. In plain sight it is an abstract expressive painting with bright and neon colors red, purple, pink, orange, yellow, white and black.
Text and expressionism signature
The source of this work is the Higher Self. You can read the text and discover the words: I’am magnificent. I’am the Kadodo. I’am the Higher Self. Everyone human is a very complex and unique person. Many things are mysterious. What do we know about DNA? We have just discovered 3 percent of what DNA does and hold inside as information. What is in the other 97 percent? Science discovered only a small part of what the human body is. We are meant to be this way. This is a spiritual journey. A new world. Each time you see this painting it will work for you. Love yourself first, then you can love others. You are unique, special. It is all captured in your DNA strings.
The making of
I was guided to make this piece. Beginning with text and words. After it was finished I did not know what to do and how to finish it. I asked for help. Through me came some guidance. It was clear that it would happen in the right way. I took the brushes and finished the work as it has been meant to be. A precious, unique, magnificent painting. I’am magnificent.
The message of the Higher Self
You can create your own life. Everything you can imagine is already there and reality. It is already the truth. It has happend. You are responsible for your own luck and your life. No one can do it for you. This is meant to be for yourself, inner growth and finding your own truth. Feel it, in your heart, you k about now everything already. It is another dimension. You know deep inside what is important in life. It is the truth, your truth? Ask. Be grateful. Happiness, love, peace, compassion. Be happy, make your day, smile, dance, sing, draw, paint, laugh, and have joy.
Information about this painting
This painting is made in different layers with different kinds of paints and materials, mixed technique on canvas. The size: width 110 cm, height 130 cm. The painting is painted and finished in 2022 in Amsterdam.